AIE - Lafayette Admissions Statistics
What Does the Admissions Department at AIE - Lafayette Look For?
Use the admissions stats from Academy of Interactive Entertainment - Lafayette’s recent freshman class to see how you compare.
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of Academy of Interactive Entertainment - Lafayette
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at AIE - Lafayette
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
Understanding Admissions Statistics
Academy of Interactive Entertainment - Lafayette’s Admission Statistics can help you to understand the likelihood of being accepted. Compare your SAT and ACT scores to previously accepted students. If your scores are lower than average, that may mean you should try to retake the exam or look at schools that better fit your scores. A college’s acceptance rates and selectivity are a good way to judge how difficult it is to be admitted.
Low selectivity and high acceptance rates means it is not difficult to get accepted. This college is a good candidate for a safety school.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): Are You the Right Type of Student For This College?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
Who’s Applying: Applicants by GenderLooking for more information about Academy of Interactive Entertainment - Lafayette’s Diversity?
AIE - Lafayette Average SAT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of SAT scores for applicants to Academy of Interactive Entertainment , but that information was not available.
AIE - Lafayette Average ACT Scores
We wanted to talk to you about the distribution of ACT scores for applicants to Academy of Interactive Entertainment , but that information was not available.