Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Alma College

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Alma College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Alma ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Alma

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Alma Psychology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Alma was ranked #385 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #9 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Psychology 108
Best Colleges for Psychology 385
Highest Paid Psychology Graduates 586
Best Psychology Colleges for Veterans 641
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 673
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 936

Popularity of Psychology at Alma

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Alma College handed out 26 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #936 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Alma Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Alma College.

Alma Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 26 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Alma. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.

Alma Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Alma are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Alma College with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Alma College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Psychology 26

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 43
Social Sciences 32
Communication & Journalism 20
History 6

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You