Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at American College of Healthcare Sciences

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at American College of Healthcare Sciences

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how American College of Healthcare Sciences ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at American College of Healthcare Sciences

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

American College of Healthcare Sciences Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at American College of Healthcare Sciences is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Health Professions at American College of Healthcare Sciences

During the 2018-2019 academic year, American College of Healthcare Sciences handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1712 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2019, 72 students received their master’s degree in health professions from American College of Healthcare Sciences. This makes it the #437 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Health Professions Student Diversity at American College of Healthcare Sciences

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at American College of Healthcare Sciences.

American College of Healthcare Sciences Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 58 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from American College of Healthcare Sciences. About 95% of these graduates were women and the other 5% were men.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at American College of Healthcare Sciences are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American College of Healthcare Sciences with a associate's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 50
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

American College of Healthcare Sciences Health Professions Master’s Program

Of the 72 students who graduated with a Master’s in health professions from American College of Healthcare Sciences in 2019, 8% were men and 92% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from American College of Healthcare Sciences with a master's in health professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 60
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Health Sciences & Services 68
Alternative Medicine & Systems 62

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You