Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Arcadia University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Arcadia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
- Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
Arcadia Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings
The bachelor's program at Arcadia was ranked #88 on College Factual's Best Schools for multi / interdisciplinary studies list. It is also ranked #4 in Pennsylvania.
Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Arcadia
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Arcadia University handed out 26 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #548 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 13% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 11 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Arcadia. This makes it the #198 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Arcadia
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Arcadia University.
Arcadia Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program
Of the 26 multi / interdisciplinary studies students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Arcadia, about 19% were men and 81% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Arcadia are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Arcadia University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||6|
Arcadia Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 11 students earned a master's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Arcadia. About 64% of these graduates were women and the other 36% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Arcadia University with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution||11|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >