Teacher Education Subject Specific at Ashland
Information on Getting a Teacher Education Subject Specific Degree at Ashland
Interested in attending Ashland to study
Teacher Education Subject Specific?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2016 - 2017 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
the average starting and mid-career salaries graduates earned, and find out how
Ashland University ranks among other schools offering a major in Teacher Education Subject Specific.
Grad Earnings for Ashland Subject Specific Ed GraduatesTeacher Education Subject Specific
graduates earn an average of $32,000
when starting their career and $50,000 at mid-career.
Ashland Subject Specific Ed Rankings
2017 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2017 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at Ashland Studying Teacher Education Subject Specific
A significant percentage of degrees ( 80.0% )
were awarded to women.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Teacher Education Subject Specific at Ashland University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||0|
Focus Areas Within Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Art Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- French Language Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teacher Education and Professional Development, Specific Subject Areas, Other
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale