Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health & Medical Administrative Services at Atenas College

Find Schools Near

Health & Medical Administrative Services at Atenas College

Health & Medical Administrative Services is one of the majors in the health professions program at Atenas College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Atenas College ranks among other schools offering degrees in health and medical administrative services.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health & Medical Administrative Services Degrees Available at Atenas College

Atenas College Health & Medical Administrative Services Rankings

The bachelor's program at Atenas College was ranked #950 on College Factual's Best Schools for health and medical administrative services list.

Popularity of Health & Medical Administrative Services at Atenas College

Due to this, the school was ranked #398 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Atenas College Health & Medical Administrative Services Associate’s Program

The health and medical administrative services program at Atenas College awarded 21 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Atenas College with a associate's in health and medical administrative services.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Health & Medical Administrative Services

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 83
Allied Health Professions 74
Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions 12

View All Health & Medical Administrative Services Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You