Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Nursing Science at Atenas College

Find Schools Near

Nursing Science at Atenas College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Atenas College ranks among other schools offering degrees in nursing science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Nursing Science Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Nursing Science Degrees Available at Atenas College

Atenas College Nursing Science Rankings

The bachelor's program at Atenas College was ranked #122 on College Factual's Best Schools for nursing science list.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $30-$48k) 2
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (With Aid) 2
2
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (With Aid) 2
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $0-$30k) 2
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Nursing Science 3
Best Nursing Science Associate Degree Schools 3
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $0-$30k) 3
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $48-$75k) 3
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $30-$48k) 4
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing Science (Income $48-$75k) 4
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Nursing Science 5
7
Highest Paid Associate Degree Nursing Science Graduates 7
8
Best Nursing Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 11
11
Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Science Graduates 13

Popularity of Nursing Science at Atenas College

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Atenas College handed out 34 bachelor's degrees in nursing science. Due to this, the school was ranked #22 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 39% over the previous year when 56 degrees were handed out.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Nursing Science that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Atenas College Nursing Science Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing science majors at Atenas College.

Atenas College Nursing Science Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students earned a associate's degree in nursing science from Atenas College. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Atenas College with a associate's in nursing science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Atenas College Nursing Science Bachelor’s Program

The nursing science program at Atenas College awarded 34 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Atenas College with a bachelor's in nursing science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 34
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You