Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Athens State University

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Athens State University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Athens State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at Athens State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Athens State University Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at Athens State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 210
Highest Paid Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Graduates 327
Best Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Colleges for Veterans 367
Most Popular Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 598
Most Focused Colleges for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 817

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Athens State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Athens State University handed out 21 bachelor's degrees in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting. Due to this, the school was ranked #598 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Student Diversity at Athens State University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting majors at Athens State University.

Athens State University Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor’s Program

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting program at Athens State University awarded 21 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 48% of these degrees went to men with the other 52% going to women.

Athens State University Gender Breakdown of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Athens State University with a bachelor's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Ethnic Diversity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors at Athens State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Areas of Concentration for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 17
Fire Protection 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 7

View All Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You