Education at Augsburg University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Education Degrees Available at Augsburg
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s Degree in Education
Augsburg Education Rankings
Popularity of Education at Augsburg
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Augsburg University handed out 33 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #727 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 38% over the previous year when 53 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 108 students received their master’s degree in education from Augsburg. This makes it the #406 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.
Augsburg Education Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Augsburg University.
Augsburg Education Bachelor’s Program
During the 2018-2019 academic year, 33 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in education from Augsburg. About 30% were men and 70% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augsburg University with a bachelor's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Augsburg Education Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 108 students earned a master's degree in education from Augsburg. About 69% of these graduates were women and the other 31% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 64% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Augsburg University with a master's in education.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||10|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||121|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||7|
|Teaching English or French||2|
Majors Similar to Education
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||37|
|Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies||5|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >