Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communication & Journalism at Aurora University

Find Schools Near

Communication & Journalism at Aurora University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Aurora ranks in comparison to other schools with communication and journalism programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Communication & Journalism Degrees Available at Aurora

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Communication & Journalism

Aurora Communication & Journalism Rankings

The bachelor's program at Aurora was ranked #496 on College Factual's Best Schools for communication and journalism list. It is also ranked #24 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Communication & Journalism 360
Best Communication & Journalism Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 376
Highest Paid Communication & Journalism Graduates 444
Best Colleges for Communication & Journalism 496
Best Communication & Journalism Colleges for Veterans 524
Most Popular Colleges for Communication & Journalism 633
Most Focused Colleges for Communication & Journalism 891

Popularity of Communication & Journalism at Aurora

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Aurora University handed out 32 bachelor's degrees in communication and journalism. Due to this, the school was ranked #633 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 26% over the previous year when 43 degrees were handed out.

Aurora Communication & Journalism Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the communication and journalism majors at Aurora University.

Aurora Communication & Journalism Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 32 students earned a bachelor's degree in communication and journalism from Aurora. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.

Aurora Gender Breakdown of Communication & Journalism Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Aurora are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Aurora University with a bachelor's in communication and journalism.

Ethnic Diversity of Communication & Journalism Majors at Aurora University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 19
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 2

Communication & Journalism Majors

Communication and Journalism students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Communication & Media Studies 32

Majors Similar to Communication & Journalism

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 223
Psychology 91
Social Sciences 19
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 17
History 11

View All Communication & Journalism Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You