Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at Baker University

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at Baker University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Baker ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in social sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Baker

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences

Baker Social Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Baker was ranked #536 on College Factual's Best Schools for social sciences list. It is also ranked #4 in Kansas.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Social Sciences Schools 65
Most Popular Online Social Sciences Schools 166
Best Social Sciences Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 390
Best Colleges for Social Sciences 536
Best Social Sciences Colleges for Veterans 556
Best Value Colleges for Social Sciences 607
Highest Paid Social Sciences Graduates 714
Most Focused Colleges for Social Sciences 753
Most Popular Colleges for Social Sciences 815

Popularity of Social Sciences at Baker

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Baker University handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #815 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

Social Sciences Student Diversity at Baker

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Baker University.

Baker Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

The social sciences program at Baker awarded 15 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 27% of these degrees went to men with the other 73% going to women.

Baker Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Baker are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baker University with a bachelor's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at Baker University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Social Sciences

Social Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Sociology 8
Criminology 5
Economics 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 198
Psychology 17
Communication & Journalism 15
History 6

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You