Teacher Education Subject Specific at Ball State
Information on Getting a Teacher Education Subject Specific Degree at Ball State
Interested in attending Ball State to study
Teacher Education Subject Specific?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2017 - 2018 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
the average starting and mid-career salaries graduates earned, and find out how
Ball State University ranks among other schools offering a major in Teacher Education Subject Specific.
Grad Earnings for Ball State Subject Specific Ed GraduatesTeacher Education Subject Specific
graduates earn an average of $34,000
when starting their career and $53,000 at mid-career.
Ball State Subject Specific Ed Rankings
2018 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2018 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at Ball State Studying Teacher Education Subject Specific
A significant percentage of degrees ( 57.0% )
were awarded to men.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Teacher Education Subject Specific at Ball State University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||0|
Focus Areas Within Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Business Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Social Studies Teacher Education
- Technical Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Earth Science Teacher Education
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale