Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Ball State University

Find Schools Near

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Ball State University

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology is one of the majors in the psychology program at Ball State University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Ball State ranks among other schools offering degrees in clinical psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Degrees Available at Ball State

Ball State Clinical Psychology Rankings

Ball State was ranked #60 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for clinical psychology majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #1 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
3
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (With Aid) 4
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income Over $110k) 6
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $0-$30k) 7
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $30-$48k) 8
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $48-$75k) 8
9
Best Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools 10
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $75-$110k) 11
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 12
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (With Aid) 14
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (With Aid) 15
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income Over $110k) 16
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income Over $110k) 19
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $0-$30k) 19
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $30-$48k) 21
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $30-$48k) 22
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $0-$30k) 22
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $48-$75k) 24
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $75-$110k) 25
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $75-$110k) 27
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology (Income $48-$75k) 27
30
Best Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Master’s Degree Schools 45
59
Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Graduates 63
Best Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Doctor’s Degree Schools 63
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 77
95
123
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 126
Highest Paid Doctor’s Degree Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Graduates 133
216
Highest Paid Master’s Degree Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Graduates 243

Popularity of Clinical Psychology at Ball State

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Ball State University handed out 72 bachelor's degrees in clinical, counseling and applied psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #24 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 177% over the previous year when 26 degrees were handed out.

In 2021, 120 students received their master’s degree in clinical psychology from Ball State. This makes it the #30 most popular school for clinical psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 20 students received their doctoral degrees in clinical psychology in 2021, making the school the #58 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Salary of Clinical Psychology Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's clinical psychology program at Ball State make a median salary of $43,218. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $44,962.

undefined

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Ball State Clinical Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical psychology majors at Ball State University.

Ball State Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 72 students earned a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology from Ball State. About 93% of these graduates were women and the other 7% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Ball State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ball State University with a bachelor's in clinical psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 58
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Ball State Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Master’s Program

The clinical psychology program at Ball State awarded 120 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 12% of these degrees went to men with the other 88% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Ball State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 79% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Ball State University with a master's in clinical psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 95
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Psychology 185
Child Development & Psychology 24

View All Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You