Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions at Baltimore City Community College

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions at Baltimore City Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Baltimore City Community College ranks in comparison to other schools with legal professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

  • Associate’s Degree in Legal Professions

The legal professions major at Baltimore City Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Legal Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Due to this, the school was ranked #489 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 4 students earned a associate's degree in legal professions from Baltimore City Community College. About 25% of these graduates were women and the other 75% were men.

Baltimore City Community College Gender Breakdown of Legal Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baltimore City Community College with a associate's in legal professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Legal Professions Majors at Baltimore City Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 1

Legal Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Legal Support Services 4

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 8

View All Legal Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You