Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Belmont Abbey College

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Belmont Abbey College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how BAC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in psychology.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at BAC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

BAC Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at BAC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 1,044
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 1,328

Popularity of Psychology at BAC

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Belmont Abbey College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1328 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

BAC Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Belmont Abbey College.

BAC Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 15 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from BAC. About 87% of these graduates were women and the other 13% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Belmont Abbey College with a bachelor's in psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Psychology Majors

Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Psychology 15

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 49
History 12
Social Sciences 5

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You