Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at Belmont University

Find Schools Near

Psychology at Belmont University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Belmont ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at Belmont

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology

Belmont Psychology Rankings

The bachelor's program at Belmont was ranked #221 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #4 in Tennessee.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Psychology Colleges for Veterans 167
Best Psychology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 190
Best Value Colleges for Psychology 585

Popularity of Psychology at Belmont

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Belmont University handed out 33 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1006 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 50% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

Psychology Student Diversity at Belmont

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Belmont University.

Belmont Psychology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 33 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Belmont. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Belmont Gender Breakdown of Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 85% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Belmont University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of Psychology Majors at Belmont University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Psychology

Psychology students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Psychology 33

Related Major Annual Graduates
Communication & Journalism 92
Education 70
Social Sciences 28
History 11
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 1

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You