Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy at Beloit College

Find Schools Near

Philosophy at Beloit College

The Philosophy major is part of the philosophy & religious studies program at Beloit College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Beloit ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in philosophy.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Philosophy Degrees Available at Beloit

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy

Beloit Philosophy Rankings

The philosophy major at Beloit is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Philosophy 112
Most Popular Colleges for Philosophy 416

Popularity of Philosophy at Beloit

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Beloit College handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in philosophy. Due to this, the school was ranked #416 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Beloit Philosophy Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy majors at Beloit College.

Beloit Philosophy Bachelor’s Program

The philosophy program at Beloit awarded 6 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 83% of these degrees went to men with the other 17% going to women.

Beloit Gender Breakdown of Philosophy Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Beloit College with a bachelor's in philosophy.

Ethnic Diversity of Philosophy Majors at Beloit College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Religious Studies 3

View All Philosophy Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You