Bemidji State University Admissions Statistics
What Does Bemidji State University’s Incoming Class Look Like?
Review the admissions stats from recent freshman classes to have a better understanding of your chances of being admitted to Bemidji State University .
Below You’ll Find:
- What Admissions Stats Mean for You
- Selectivity of Bemidji State University
- Acceptance & Enrollment Stats at Bemidji State University
- Male to Female Ratio of Applicants
- Average SAT & ACT Scores
- Helpful Resources
What Admissions Stats Mean to You
Reviewing the admissions stats at Bemidji State University can help you determine your likelihood of acceptance. Take a look at the SAT and ACT scores of previous applicants to help you understand your chances of being accepted. If you find your scores are lower than the average freshman, try retaking the exam to better your score or reviewing colleges looking for scores matching your own.
Less selective schools mean you will have a good chance of being accepted.
Selectivity (Fall 2020 ): Are You the Right Type of Student For This College?
Acceptance and Enrollment Stats (Fall 2020 )
Additional Questions to Ask
- A college’s selectivity gives us an idea of how rigorous the studies are, and how competitive the students are. However, not all students thrive in a competitive atmosphere, even if their grades are good. Does this college have the best learning environment for you?
Boys vs. Girls: Who’s Applying More?Looking for more information about Bemidji State University’s Diversity?
Bemidji State University Average SAT Scores
No incoming freshmen submitted SAT scores that were considered by Bemidji State University
Bemidji State University Average ACT Scores: Are You in the Green or Better?
These ranges represent the 25th to 75th percentile of those accepted.
97.0% of accepted freshmen submitted ACT scores.