Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Communication & Journalism (Other) at Benedictine College

Find Schools Near

Communication & Journalism (Other) at Benedictine College

Communication & Journalism (Other) is one of the majors in the communication & journalism program at Benedictine College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Benedictine College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other communications.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Communication & Journalism (Other) Degrees Available at Benedictine College

Benedictine College Other Communications Rankings

The bachelor's program at Benedictine College was ranked #22 on College Factual's Best Schools for other communications list. It is also ranked #1 in Kansas.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Communication & Journalism (Other) 4
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Communication & Journalism (Other) 11
Best Communication & Journalism (Other) Bachelor’s Degree Schools 14
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Communication & Journalism (Other) 16

Popularity of Other Communications at Benedictine College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Benedictine College handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in communication and journalism (other). Due to this, the school was ranked #16 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.

Benedictine College Other Communications Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other communications majors at Benedictine College.

Benedictine College Communication & Journalism (Other) Bachelor’s Program

The other communications program at Benedictine College awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 35% of these degrees went to men with the other 65% going to women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Benedictine College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 75% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Benedictine College with a bachelor's in other communications.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You