Psychology at Benedictine College
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Psychology Degrees Available at Benedictine College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Benedictine College Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at Benedictine College
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Benedictine College handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1105 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 11% over the previous year when 27 degrees were handed out.
Psychology Student Diversity at Benedictine College
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Benedictine College.
Benedictine College Psychology Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 24 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Benedictine College. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Benedictine College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to Psychology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||22|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >