Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Social Sciences at Benedictine College

Find Schools Near

Social Sciences at Benedictine College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Benedictine College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in social sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Benedictine College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences

Benedictine College Social Sciences Rankings

The social sciences major at Benedictine College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Social Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Social Sciences 521
Most Popular Colleges for Social Sciences 757

Popularity of Social Sciences at Benedictine College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Benedictine College handed out 39 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #757 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 51 degrees were handed out.

Benedictine College Social Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Benedictine College.

Benedictine College Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

The social sciences program at Benedictine College awarded 39 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 56% of these degrees went to men with the other 44% going to women.

Benedictine College Gender Breakdown of Social Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Benedictine College with a bachelor's in social sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Social Sciences Majors at Benedictine College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Social Sciences Majors

Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Criminology 11
Political Science & Government 10
Economics 9
Sociology 6
General Social Sciences 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 89
Psychology 24
Communication & Journalism 22
History 13

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You