Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Mathematics at Bennington College

Find Schools Near

Mathematics at Bennington College

The Mathematics major is part of the mathematics & statistics program at Bennington College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Bennington ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in math.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Mathematics Degrees Available at Bennington

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Math

Bennington Math Rankings

The math major at Bennington is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Mathematics. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Mathematics 968
Most Popular Colleges for Mathematics 1,103

Popularity of Math at Bennington

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bennington College handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in mathematics. Due to this, the school was ranked #1103 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 700% over the previous year when 1 degrees were handed out.

Math Student Diversity at Bennington

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the math majors at Bennington College.

Bennington Mathematics Bachelor’s Program

The math program at Bennington awarded 8 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.

Bennington Gender Breakdown of Mathematics Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bennington College with a bachelor's in math.

Ethnic Diversity of Mathematics Majors at Bennington College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Math

Mathematics students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Mathematics 8

Related Major Annual Graduates

View All Mathematics Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You