Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bentley University

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bentley University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Bentley ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Bentley

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
  • Master’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Bentley Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Bentley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 878
Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies 1,056

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bentley

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bentley University handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #878 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 200% over the previous year when 3 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 43 students received their master’s degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Bentley. This makes it the #71 most popular school for multi / interdisciplinary studies master’s degree candidates in the country.

Bentley Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at Bentley University.

Bentley Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Bentley. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

Bentley Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bentley University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Bentley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Bentley Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 43 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Bentley. About 19% were men and 81% were women.

Bentley Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bentley University with a master's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Bentley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 9

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Human Computer Interaction 43
International Studies 8
Sustainability Science 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You