Engineering Technologies at Berea College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Berea
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech
Berea Engineering Tech Rankings
The engineering tech major at Berea is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies||382|
|Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies||664|
Popularity of Engineering Tech at Berea
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Berea College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #664 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 25% over the previous year when 20 degrees were handed out.
Berea Engineering Tech Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Berea College.
Berea Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program
The engineering tech program at Berea awarded 15 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 87% of these degrees went to men with the other 13% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berea College with a bachelor's in engineering tech.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Engineering Tech Majors
Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|General Engineering Technology||15|
Most Popular Majors Related to Engineering Tech
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||30|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||15|
|Agriculture & Agriculture Operations||12|
|Mathematics & Statistics||9|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Rachid Hogerhuis under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >