Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Drafting & Design Engineering Technology at Berks Technical Institute

Find Schools Near

Drafting & Design Engineering Technology at Berks Technical Institute

The Drafting & Design Engineering Technology major is part of the engineering technologies program at Berks Technical Institute.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Berks Technical Institute ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in design engineering tech.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Drafting & Design Engineering Technology Degrees Available at Berks Technical Institute

Berks Technical Institute Design Engineering Tech Rankings

The bachelor's program at Berks Technical Institute was ranked #157 on College Factual's Best Schools for design engineering tech list.

Popularity of Design Engineering Tech at Berks Technical Institute

Due to this, the school was ranked #114 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Berks Technical Institute Drafting & Design Engineering Technology Associate’s Program

The design engineering tech program at Berks Technical Institute awarded 10 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 80% of these degrees went to men with the other 20% going to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Berks Technical Institute are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Berks Technical Institute with a associate's in design engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You