Marketing at Bethany College Kansasbusiness, management & marketing program at Bethany College Kansas.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bethany College Kansas ranks in comparison to other schools with marketing programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Marketing Degrees Available at Bethany College Kansas
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
Bethany College Kansas Marketing Rankings
The marketing major at Bethany College Kansas is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for Marketing||167|
|Most Popular Colleges for Marketing||587|
Popularity of Marketing at Bethany College Kansas
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bethany College Kansas handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #587 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 62% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.
Bethany College Kansas Marketing Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the marketing majors at Bethany College Kansas.
Bethany College Kansas Marketing Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in marketing from Bethany College Kansas. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 67% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bethany College Kansas with a bachelor's in marketing.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Marketing
Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Marketing/Marketing Management, General||3|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Other Business, Management & Marketing||15|
|Finance & Financial Management||7|
|Business Administration & Management||6|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|