Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bethlehem College & Seminary

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Bethlehem College & Seminary

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bethlehem College & Seminary ranks in comparison to other schools with multi / interdisciplinary studies programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Bethlehem College & Seminary

  • Associate’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Bethlehem College & Seminary Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Bethlehem College & Seminary is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Bethlehem College & Seminary Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate’s Program

The multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Bethlehem College & Seminary awarded 48 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 38% of these degrees went to men with the other 62% going to women.

Bethlehem College & Seminary Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Bethlehem College & Seminary are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bethlehem College & Seminary with a associate's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Bethlehem College & Seminary
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 39
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 3

References

Find Schools Near You