College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Computer & Information Sciences at Bethune - Cookman University

15 Bachelor's Degrees
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Bethune - Cookman University ranks in comparison to other schools with computer & information sciences programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:


Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Bethune - Cookman University

Bethune - Cookman University Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer & information sciences major at Bethune - Cookman University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Bethune - Cookman University handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in computer & information sciences. This is a decrease of 6% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.


Computer & Information Sciences Student Diversity at Bethune - Cookman University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer & information sciences majors at Bethune - Cookman University.

Bethune - Cookman University Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 15 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer & information sciences from Bethune - Cookman University. About 27% of these graduates were women and the other 73% were men.


The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 87% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bethune - Cookman University with a bachelor's in computer & information sciences.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 13
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer & Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Information Science 11
Computer Science 4


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options