Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Construction Trades at Big Bend Community College

Find Schools Near

Construction Trades at Big Bend Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Big Bend Community College ranks in comparison to other schools with construction trades programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Construction Trades Degrees Available at Big Bend Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Construction Trades

Big Bend Community College Construction Trades Rankings

The construction trades major at Big Bend Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Construction Trades. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Construction Trades at Big Bend Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #104 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Big Bend Community College Construction Trades Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 14 students earned a associate's degree in construction trades from Big Bend Community College. About 7% of these graduates were women and the other 93% were men.

Big Bend Community College Gender Breakdown of Construction Trades Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 64% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Big Bend Community College with a associate's in construction trades.

Ethnic Diversity of Construction Trades Majors at Big Bend Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Construction Trades Majors

Construction Trades students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Electrical & Power Transmission Installers 14

Majors Similar to Construction Trades

Related Major Annual Graduates
Transportation & Materials Moving 16
Mechanic & Repair Technologies 11
Precision Production 7

View All Construction Trades Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You