Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Visual & Performing Arts at Bismarck State College

Find Schools Near

Visual & Performing Arts at Bismarck State College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how BSC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in visual and performing arts.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at BSC

  • Associate’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts

BSC Visual & Performing Arts Rankings

The visual and performing arts major at BSC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Visual & Performing Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at BSC

Due to this, the school was ranked #701 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

BSC Visual & Performing Arts Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 24 students earned a associate's degree in visual and performing arts from BSC. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

BSC Gender Breakdown of Visual & Performing Arts Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at BSC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 92% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bismarck State College with a associate's in visual and performing arts.

Ethnic Diversity of Visual & Performing Arts Majors at Bismarck State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 22
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts

Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Design & Applied Arts 24

Majors Similar to Visual & Performing Arts

Related Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 417

View All Visual & Performing Arts Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You