Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how BRCN ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at BRCN

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

BRCN Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at BRCN is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 208
Most Popular Online Health Professions Schools 373
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 538
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 1,313

Popularity of Health Professions at BRCN

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences handed out 85 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1313 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 18% over the previous year when 72 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 8 students received their master’s degree in health professions from BRCN. This makes it the #1,018 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

BRCN Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences.

BRCN Health Professions Associate’s Program

The health professions program at BRCN awarded 5 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.

BRCN Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

BRCN Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 9% of health professions bachelor's degrees went to men and 91% went to women.

BRCN Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 93% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 79
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

BRCN Health Professions Master’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 8 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in health professions from BRCN. About 12% were men and 88% were women.

BRCN Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at BRCN are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Blessing Rieman College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 93
Allied Health Professions 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You