Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Legal Professions at Blinn College

Find Schools Near

Legal Professions at Blinn College

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Blinn College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in legal professions.

Jump to any of the following sections:

  • Associate’s Degree in Legal Professions

The legal professions major at Blinn College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Legal Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Due to this, the school was ranked #189 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

The legal professions program at Blinn College awarded 16 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 6% of these degrees went to men with the other 94% going to women.

undefined

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Blinn College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 69% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Blinn College with a associate's in legal professions.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Legal Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Legal Support Services 16

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 74
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 23

View All Legal Professions Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You