Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

History at Bloomfield College

Find Schools Near

History at Bloomfield College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Bloomfield College ranks among other schools offering degrees in history.

Jump to any of the following sections:

History Degrees Available at Bloomfield College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in History

Bloomfield College History Rankings

The history major at Bloomfield College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for History. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for History 912
Most Popular Colleges for History 1,101

Popularity of History at Bloomfield College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bloomfield College handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in history. Due to this, the school was ranked #1101 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 100% over the previous year when 3 degrees were handed out.

History Student Diversity at Bloomfield College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the history majors at Bloomfield College.

Bloomfield College History Bachelor’s Program

The history program at Bloomfield College awarded 6 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.

Bloomfield College Gender Breakdown of History Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bloomfield College with a bachelor's in history.

Ethnic Diversity of History Majors at Bloomfield College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for History

History students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
History 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 48
Social Sciences 43
Education 19

View All History Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You