Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania

Find Schools Near

Philosophy & Religious Studies at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Bloomsburg ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in philosophy and religious studies.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Philosophy & Religious Studies Degrees Available at Bloomsburg

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy & Religious Studies

Bloomsburg Philosophy & Religious Studies Rankings

The philosophy and religious studies major at Bloomsburg is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy & Religious Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Philosophy & Religious Studies 526
Most Focused Colleges for Philosophy & Religious Studies 765

Popularity of Philosophy & Religious Studies at Bloomsburg

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in philosophy and religious studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #526 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 40% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

Bloomsburg Philosophy & Religious Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy and religious studies majors at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.

Bloomsburg Philosophy & Religious Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy and religious studies from Bloomsburg. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.

Bloomsburg Gender Breakdown of Philosophy & Religious Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bloomsburg are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania with a bachelor's in philosophy and religious studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Philosophy & Religious Studies Majors

Philosophy and Religious Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Philosophy 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 54
English Language & Literature 53
Visual & Performing Arts 34

View All Philosophy & Religious Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You