Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Biology at Blue Mountain College

Find Schools Near

General Biology at Blue Mountain College

The General Biology major is part of the biological & biomedical sciences program at Blue Mountain College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Blue Mountain College ranks among other schools offering degrees in biology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

General Biology Degrees Available at Blue Mountain College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biology

Blue Mountain College Biology Rankings

The biology major at Blue Mountain College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for General Biology 555
Most Popular Colleges for General Biology 1,383

Popularity of Biology at Blue Mountain College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Blue Mountain College handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in general biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1383 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 30% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

Blue Mountain College Biology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biology majors at Blue Mountain College.

Blue Mountain College General Biology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in biology from Blue Mountain College. About 43% of these graduates were women and the other 57% were men.

Blue Mountain College Gender Breakdown of General Biology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 86% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Blue Mountain College with a bachelor's in biology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Biology Majors at Blue Mountain College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You