Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Other Health Professions at Boise State University

Find Schools Near

Other Health Professions at Boise State University

Other Health Professions is one of the majors in the health professions program at Boise State University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Boise State ranks among other schools offering degrees in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Other Health Professions Degrees Available at Boise State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions

Boise State Health Professions Rankings

The health professions major at Boise State is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Other Health Professions. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Other Health Professions 3
Most Focused Colleges for Other Health Professions 23

Popularity of Health Professions at Boise State

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Boise State University handed out 197 bachelor's degrees in other health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #3 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 14% over the previous year when 228 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Health Professions Graduates from Boise State Make?

Salary of Health Professions Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of health professions students who receive their bachelor's degree at Boise State is $31,800. This is less than $32,900, which is the national median of all health professions majors in the nation who earn bachelor's degrees.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Health Professions Graduates from Boise State Have?

Student Debt of Health Professions Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Boise State, health professions students borrow a median amount of $24,191 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all health professions bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,000.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the health professions program at Boise State is $251 per month.

Boise State Health Professions Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Boise State University.

Boise State Other Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 197 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from Boise State. About 70% of these graduates were women and the other 30% were men.

Boise State Gender Breakdown of Other Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Boise State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boise State University with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Other Health Professions Majors at Boise State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 20
White 154
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 9

Areas of Concentration for Health Professions

Other Health Professions students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Other Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences 197

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 334
Allied Health Professions 222
Public Health 37
Health/Medical Prep Programs 19
Health Sciences & Services 16

View All Other Health Professions Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You