Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Public Administration & Social Service at Boise State University

Find Schools Near

Public Administration & Social Service at Boise State University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Boise State ranks among other schools offering degrees in public administration and social service.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Public Administration & Social Service Degrees Available at Boise State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration & Social Service
  • Master’s Degree in Public Administration & Social Service
  • Doctorate Degree in Public Administration & Social Service

Boise State Public Administration & Social Service Rankings

The bachelor's program at Boise State was ranked #292 on College Factual's Best Schools for public administration and social service list. It is also ranked #1 in Idaho.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Public Administration & Social Service Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 229
Most Popular Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 232
Best Public Administration & Social Service Colleges for Veterans 244
Highest Paid Public Administration & Social Service Graduates 356

Popularity of Public Administration & Social Service at Boise State

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Boise State University handed out 73 bachelor's degrees in public administration and social service. Due to this, the school was ranked #232 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 46% over the previous year when 50 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 211 students received their master’s degree in public administration and social service from Boise State. This makes it the #54 most popular school for public administration and social service master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 1 students received their doctoral degrees in public administration and social service in 2018, making the school the #123 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Public Administration & Social Service Student Diversity at Boise State

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public administration and social service majors at Boise State University.

Boise State Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 73 students earned a bachelor's degree in public administration and social service from Boise State. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.

Boise State Gender Breakdown of Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 79% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boise State University with a bachelor's in public administration and social service.

Ethnic Diversity of Public Administration & Social Service Majors at Boise State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 58
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Boise State Public Administration & Social Service Master’s Program

The public administration and social service program at Boise State awarded 211 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.

Boise State Gender Breakdown of Public Administration & Social Service Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 77% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boise State University with a master's in public administration and social service.

Ethnic Diversity of Public Administration & Social Service Majors at Boise State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 27
White 162
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 15

Areas of Concentration for Public Administration & Social Service

Public Administration and Social Service students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Social Work 260
Public Administration 24
Public Policy 1

Majors Similar to Public Administration & Social Service

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 143
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 114

View All Public Administration & Social Service Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You