Mathematics & Statistics at Boston College
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Mathematics & Statistics Degrees Available at Boston College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics & Statistics
- Doctorate Degree in Mathematics & Statistics
Boston College Mathematics & Statistics Rankings
Popularity of Mathematics & Statistics at Boston College
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Boston College handed out 80 bachelor's degrees in mathematics and statistics. Due to this, the school was ranked #95 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 17% over the previous year when 96 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 1 students received their master’s degree in mathematics and statistics from Boston College. This makes it the #352 most popular school for mathematics and statistics master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 6 students received their doctoral degrees in mathematics and statistics in 2019, making the school the #99 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
Mathematics & Statistics Student Diversity at Boston College
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the mathematics and statistics majors at Boston College.
Boston College Mathematics & Statistics Bachelor’s Program
The mathematics and statistics program at Boston College awarded 80 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 45% of these degrees went to men with the other 55% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boston College with a bachelor's in mathematics and statistics.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Boston College Mathematics & Statistics Master’s Program
All of the 1 students who graduated with a Master’s in mathematics and statistics from Boston College in 2019 were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boston College with a master's in mathematics and statistics.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Mathematics & Statistics Majors
Mathematics and Statistics students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Majors Related to Mathematics & Statistics
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||256|
|Computer & Information Sciences||154|
|Natural Resources & Conservation||28|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >