Systems Engineering at Boston Universityengineering program at Boston University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Boston U ranks among other schools offering degrees in systems engineering.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Systems Engineering Degrees Available at Boston U
- Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering
- Doctorate Degree in Systems Engineering
Boston U Systems Engineering Rankings
The systems engineering major at Boston U is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Systems Engineering. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Systems Engineering at Boston U
In 2019, 17 students received their master’s degree in systems engineering from Boston U. This makes it the #25 most popular school for systems engineering master’s degree candidates in the country.
Boston U Systems Engineering Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the systems engineering majors at Boston University.
Boston U Systems Engineering Master’s Program
The systems engineering program at Boston U awarded 17 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 65% of these degrees went to men with the other 35% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Boston University with a master's in systems engineering.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Most Popular Majors Related to Systems Engineering
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Cmcnicoll at English Wikipedia under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >