Student Counseling at Bowie State Universityeducation program at Bowie State University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bowie State University ranks in comparison to other schools with student counseling programs.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Student Counseling Degrees Available at Bowie State University
- Master’s Degree in Student Counseling
Bowie State University Student Counseling Rankings
The student counseling major at Bowie State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Student Counseling. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Student Counseling at Bowie State University
In 2018, 10 students received their master’s degree in student counseling from Bowie State University. This makes it the #320 most popular school for student counseling master’s degree candidates in the country.
Bowie State University Student Counseling Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the student counseling majors at Bowie State University.
Bowie State University Student Counseling Master’s Program
The student counseling program at Bowie State University awarded 10 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 20% of these degrees went to men with the other 80% going to women.
The majority of the master's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 80% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bowie State University with a master's in student counseling.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||8|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Student Counseling
Student Counseling students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Counselor Education/School Counseling & Guidance Services||10|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||36|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||8|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|