Design & Applied Arts at Bowie State Universityvisual & performing arts program at Bowie State University.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Bowie State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in design.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Design & Applied Arts Degrees Available at Bowie State University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design
Bowie State University Design Rankings
The design major at Bowie State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Design & Applied Arts. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Design & Applied Arts Graduates||125|
|Most Focused Colleges for Design & Applied Arts||296|
|Most Popular Colleges for Design & Applied Arts||352|
Popularity of Design at Bowie State University
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bowie State University handed out 19 bachelor's degrees in design and applied arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #352 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 19% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Design Graduates from Bowie State University Have?
Student Debt of Design Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Bowie State University, design students borrow a median amount of $28,475 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $27,000 for all design majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the design program at Bowie State University is $296 per month.
Design Student Diversity at Bowie State University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the design majors at Bowie State University.
Bowie State University Design & Applied Arts Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 19 students earned a bachelor's degree in design from Bowie State University. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.
The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 84% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bowie State University with a bachelor's in design.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||16|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Fine & Studio Arts||8|
|Drama & Theater Arts||2|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >