Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Civil Engineering at Bradley University

Find Schools Near

Civil Engineering at Bradley University

Civil Engineering is one of the majors in the engineering program at Bradley University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Bradley ranks in comparison to other schools with civil eng programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Civil Engineering Degrees Available at Bradley

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Eng
  • Master’s Degree in Civil Eng

Bradley Civil Eng Rankings

The bachelor's program at Bradley was ranked #72 on College Factual's Best Schools for civil eng list. It is also ranked #4 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Civil Engineering 17
Highest Paid Civil Engineering Graduates 62
Best Colleges for Civil Engineering 72
Best Civil Engineering Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 79

Popularity of Civil Eng at Bradley

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bradley University handed out 41 bachelor's degrees in civil engineering. Due to this, the school was ranked #139 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 40 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 11 students received their master’s degree in civil eng from Bradley. This makes it the #132 most popular school for civil eng master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Civil Eng Graduates from Bradley Make?

Salary of Civil Eng Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Civil Eng majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Bradley go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $60,400 a year. This is higher than $58,200, which is the national median for all civil eng bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Civil Eng Graduates from Bradley Have?

Student Debt of Civil Eng Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Bradley, civil eng students borrow a median amount of $26,991 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $24,458 for all civil eng majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the civil eng program at Bradley is $280 per month.

Civil Eng Student Diversity at Bradley

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the civil eng majors at Bradley University.

Bradley Civil Engineering Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 41 students earned a bachelor's degree in civil eng from Bradley. About 5% of these graduates were women and the other 95% were men.

Bradley Gender Breakdown of Civil Engineering Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bradley University with a bachelor's in civil eng.

Ethnic Diversity of Civil Engineering Majors at Bradley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 3

Bradley Civil Engineering Master’s Program

Of the 11 students who graduated with a Master’s in civil eng from Bradley in 2019, 55% were men and 45% were women.

Bradley Gender Breakdown of Civil Engineering Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bradley University with a master's in civil eng.

Ethnic Diversity of Civil Engineering Majors at Bradley University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 8
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Civil Eng

Related Major Annual Graduates
Mechanical Engineering 73
Manufacturing Engineering 27
Industrial Engineering 26
Electrical Engineering 22
Construction Engineering 22

View All Civil Engineering Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You