Visual & Performing Arts at Bradley University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Visual & Performing Arts Degrees Available at Bradley
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts
- Master’s Degree in Visual & Performing Arts
Bradley Visual & Performing Arts Rankings
|Best Value Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts||88|
|Best Visual & Performing Arts Colleges for Veterans||255|
|Most Focused Colleges for Visual & Performing Arts||615|
Popularity of Visual & Performing Arts at Bradley
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bradley University handed out 45 bachelor's degrees in visual and performing arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #460 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 17% over the previous year when 54 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 4 students received their master’s degree in visual and performing arts from Bradley. This makes it the #398 most popular school for visual and performing arts master’s degree candidates in the country.
Visual & Performing Arts Student Diversity at Bradley
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the visual and performing arts majors at Bradley University.
Bradley Visual & Performing Arts Bachelor’s Program
The visual and performing arts program at Bradley awarded 45 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bradley are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bradley University with a bachelor's in visual and performing arts.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Bradley Visual & Performing Arts Master’s Program
Of the 4 visual and performing arts students who graduated with a master's degree in 2017-2018 from Bradley, about 50% were men and 50% were women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2018 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bradley University with a master's in visual and performing arts.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Areas of Concentration for Visual & Performing Arts
Visual and Performing Arts students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Design & Applied Arts||19|
|Fine & Studio Arts||14|
|Drama & Theater Arts||6|
|Arts & Media Management||4|
Most Popular Majors Related to Visual & Performing Arts
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|English Language & Literature||33|
|Foreign Languages & Linguistics||19|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||7|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By AscendedAnathema under License
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|