Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Brazosport College

Find Schools Near

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at Brazosport College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how BC ranks in comparison to other schools with homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Degrees Available at BC

  • Certificate (Less Than 1 Year) in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting
  • Associate’s Degree in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

BC Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Rankings

The homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting major at BC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting at BC

Due to this, the school was ranked #991 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

BC Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Associate’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 3 students earned a associate's degree in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting from BC. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

BC Gender Breakdown of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brazosport College with a associate's in homeland security, law enforcement and firefighting.

Ethnic Diversity of Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting Majors at Brazosport College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting

Homeland Security, Law Enforcement and Firefighting students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 26

References

Find Schools Near You