Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Romance Languages at Bridgewater College

Find Schools Near

Romance Languages at Bridgewater College

The Romance Languages major is part of the foreign languages & linguistics program at Bridgewater College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Bridgewater ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in romance languages.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Romance Languages Degrees Available at Bridgewater

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Romance Languages

Bridgewater Romance Languages Rankings

The romance languages major at Bridgewater is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Romance Languages. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Romance Languages 153
Most Popular Colleges for Romance Languages 468

Popularity of Romance Languages at Bridgewater

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bridgewater College handed out 8 bachelor's degrees in romance languages. Due to this, the school was ranked #468 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Romance Languages Student Diversity at Bridgewater

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the romance languages majors at Bridgewater College.

Bridgewater Romance Languages Bachelor’s Program

The romance languages program at Bridgewater awarded 8 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.

Bridgewater Gender Breakdown of Romance Languages Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 75% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bridgewater College with a bachelor's in romance languages.

Ethnic Diversity of Romance Languages Majors at Bridgewater College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You