Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Brookdale Community College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Brookdale Community College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Brookdale Community College ranks in comparison to other schools with liberal arts / sciences and humanities programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Brookdale Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities

Brookdale Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Brookdale Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Brookdale Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #567 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Brookdale Community College Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 207 students earned a associate's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Brookdale Community College. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.

Brookdale Community College Gender Breakdown of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Brookdale Community College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 72% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brookdale Community College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Ethnic Diversity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors at Brookdale Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 7
Black or African American 21
Hispanic or Latino 18
White 149
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 12

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 207

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 35

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You