Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Brookdale Community College

Find Schools Near

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Brookdale Community College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Brookdale Community College ranks among other schools offering degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Brookdale Community College

  • Associate’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies

Brookdale Community College Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Brookdale Community College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Brookdale Community College

Due to this, the school was ranked #236 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Brookdale Community College Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 104 students earned a associate's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Brookdale Community College. About 53% of these graduates were women and the other 47% were men.

Brookdale Community College Gender Breakdown of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 74% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brookdale Community College with a associate's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors at Brookdale Community College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 8
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 77
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Majors

Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 104

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You