Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Brookline College - Phoenix

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Brookline College - Phoenix

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Brookline College - Phoenix ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health professions.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Brookline College - Phoenix

  • Associate’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions

Brookline College - Phoenix Health Professions Rankings

The bachelor's program at Brookline College - Phoenix was ranked #291 on College Factual's Best Schools for health professions list. It is also ranked #5 in Arizona.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Health Professions Schools 150
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 180
Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans 218
Most Popular Online Health Professions Schools 242
Best Colleges for Health Professions 291
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 344
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 658

Popularity of Health Professions at Brookline College - Phoenix

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brookline College - Phoenix handed out 142 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #658 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 11% over the previous year when 128 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 3 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Brookline College - Phoenix. This makes it the #1,100 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

Health Professions Student Diversity at Brookline College - Phoenix

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Brookline College - Phoenix.

Brookline College - Phoenix Health Professions Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 48 students earned a associate's degree in health professions from Brookline College - Phoenix. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.

Brookline College - Phoenix Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Associate's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brookline College - Phoenix with a associate's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Brookline College - Phoenix
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Brookline College - Phoenix Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

The health professions program at Brookline College - Phoenix awarded 142 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 16% of these degrees went to men with the other 84% going to women.

Brookline College - Phoenix Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 56% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brookline College - Phoenix with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Brookline College - Phoenix
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 22
Hispanic or Latino 24
White 79
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Brookline College - Phoenix Health Professions Master’s Program

All of the 3 students who graduated with a Master’s in health professions from Brookline College - Phoenix in 2019 were women.

Brookline College - Phoenix Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Brookline College - Phoenix are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brookline College - Phoenix with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Brookline College - Phoenix
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 130
Health Sciences & Services 23
Clinical/Medical Laboratory Science 22
Health & Medical Administrative Services 10
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 8

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You