Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health Professions at Bryan College of Health Sciences

Find Schools Near

Health Professions at Bryan College of Health Sciences

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bryan College of Health Sciences ranks in comparison to other schools with health professions programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health Professions Degrees Available at Bryan College of Health Sciences

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Master’s Degree in Health Professions
  • Doctorate Degree in Health Professions

Bryan College of Health Sciences Health Professions Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for health professions majors, Bryan College of Health Sciences came in at #19. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #2 in Nebraska.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Health Professions Schools 15
Best Colleges for Health Professions 19
Best Health Professions Colleges for Veterans 85
Most Focused Colleges for Health Professions 256
Highest Paid Health Professions Graduates 415
Most Popular Online Health Professions Schools 920
Most Popular Colleges for Health Professions 1,049

Popularity of Health Professions at Bryan College of Health Sciences

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bryan College of Health Sciences handed out 123 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #1049 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 3% over the previous year when 119 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 9 students received their master’s degree in health professions from Bryan College of Health Sciences. This makes it the #1,011 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 18 students received their doctoral degrees in health professions in 2019, making the school the #456 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Health Professions Student Diversity at Bryan College of Health Sciences

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at Bryan College of Health Sciences.

Bryan College of Health Sciences Health Professions Bachelor’s Program

The health professions program at Bryan College of Health Sciences awarded 123 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.

Bryan College of Health Sciences Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 91% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryan College of Health Sciences with a bachelor's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Bryan College of Health Sciences
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 112
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Bryan College of Health Sciences Health Professions Master’s Program

All of the 9 students who graduated with a Master’s in health professions from Bryan College of Health Sciences in 2019 were women.

Bryan College of Health Sciences Gender Breakdown of Health Professions Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Bryan College of Health Sciences are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryan College of Health Sciences with a master's in health professions.

Ethnic Diversity of Health Professions Majors at Bryan College of Health Sciences
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Health Professions Majors

Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 130
Allied Health Professions 15
Health/Medical Prep Programs 4
Health Sciences & Services 1
Health & Medical Administrative Services 1
Other Health Professions 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You