Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Technology at Bryant & Stratton College - Online

Find Schools Near

Information Technology at Bryant & Stratton College - Online

The Information Technology major is part of the computer & information sciences program at Bryant & Stratton College - Online.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bryant & Stratton College - Online ranks in comparison to other schools with IT programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Information Technology Degrees Available at Bryant & Stratton College - Online

  • Associate’s Degree in IT

Bryant & Stratton College - Online IT Rankings

The IT major at Bryant & Stratton College - Online is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Information Technology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of IT at Bryant & Stratton College - Online

Due to this, the school was ranked #169 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Bryant & Stratton College - Online Information Technology Associate’s Program

The IT program at Bryant & Stratton College - Online awarded 21 associate's degrees in 2018-2019. About 76% of these degrees went to men with the other 24% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bryant & Stratton College - Online with a associate's in IT.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You